Travelled to Maldives from London.We stayed at the resort for 3 days for our fifth wedding anniversary. The resort is really beautiful and has all the major facilities like gym, spa, pool, etc.
The staff picked up very promptly from the airport and are very helpful and friendly. There isn't a need to convert to local currency as USD is widely accepted.
The rooms are spacious and tidied up regularly . The only issue we had was there are too many lizards in the bathroom. On opening the towel hung in the bathroom , two lizards jumped out which freaked me out totally.
The restaurant provides a vast variety for breakfast and dinner (This was included in the package we opted for) . We went for a massage on the last day . The Spa is average if compared to the Spa in Phuket or other beach destinations.
There are various activities like Submarine, visiting local village, dolphin watching, shark feeding etc other than the usual water sports. There is also a professional photography option, who take pics across the island.
The resort is very safe and we can walk around or on the beach till early morning hours. You can also upgrade to another room easily. The late night entertainment in the Bar depends on the band performing.
Overall its an affordable and relaxing 5-star accomodation.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Hotel
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort Spa
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.