We stayed at Chaaya Island Dhonveli for 2 weeks in March and very happy with our decision to stay there for our first visit in the Maldives.
Positive sides: excellent location, lovely turquoise lagoon, snorkelling great, island small but never feels crowded, staff friendly, rooms and island kept very clean, most of all great value for your money, well-organized day trips outside the island
Negatives: limitted choice of food in restaurants (noticeable only if you stay longer than several days of course), limitted choice of drinks on the all inclusive menu in the bars, entertainment downside as well
Overall, we had a great time, would recommend to family and friends this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli is Kaafu Atoll's best-kept secret for its world famous surf point known as Pasta Point. Located in the heart of the best surf areas, the island is a paradise for water sports lovers. Surfing, Diving, Snorkeling, Canoeing, Pedalo are hot favorites while Outdoor sports such as Tennis, Beach Volley Ball and Badminton are also available. This exqusite island resort offers lavish living spaces with 148 stylish rooms and six restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chaaya Island Dhonveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Hotel North Male Atoll
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Resort
- Dhonveli Beach Spa