It's difficult to describe in words such an amazing place.We were thinking of travelling somewhere special where we could have our own private wedding ceremony and honeymoon.We thought of Maldives as the perfect location for a Xmas holiday.We saw a few pictures of Baros and we decided that would be the place to go.Before travelling we didn't get much information about the island.We knew everything would be arranged for us,so we sort of wanted to be surprised when we got there.To be honest, there are no words to describe the whole experience.Absolutely amazing!The location,the service,the food, our villa even the wildlife.From the moment we were greeted at the airport and escorted by private boat to the island,to the minute we left the country,we were treated as royalty.Our villa,which we recommend to everyone was a Deluxe villa,close to the beach and for us,the perfect villa.The views were amazing,we had all the privacy we wanted and again,that VIEW.Waking up in the morning and seeing that wonderful coral piece of heaven will remain in our memories for the rest of our lives.Regarding the ceremony was exotic,different,unique and fun.To all the couples out there thinking of having a special wedding,go to Baros!.The pictures talk by themselves.Special mention to the lovely Arianne,Baros wedding planner,who arranged everything for us.Nothing was missing:flower girls,champagne,cake and amazing pictures (another special mention to the photographer).Also included in the wedding package:a memorable degustation dinner at the Lighthouse,we were eating for 2 hours!the selection of dishes and the service standards were 20 out of 10,then the next day honeymoon breakfast at our villa,including champagne and exotic fruit,an amazing an relaxing massage for both of us at the Baros spa and later that week we had our candle lit dinner on the beach served by our own private waiter.What else can you ask for?We spent most of the time in the island snorkeling and enjoying the house reef which is truly spectacular,such a shame we didn't manage to see any turtles,maybe next time.There is just one little detail we didn't enjoy...having to say goodbye to that paradise.There is so much beauty in this world.Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy heaven on earth.If you are reading this,we hope you are the next one.Baros is the place to go.Go and get your flight tickets!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male