Thank you to all staff at Baros for such a wonderful holiday. From the moment we entered the airport terminal to the moment we left the terminal, friendly Baros staff where their to help. The transfer from the airport by luxary speedboat was a great way to start the holiday and also meant we had a full last day in Paradise.
We spent most of time Diving so a special mention to Reg, Ahmed and Kiko who were fantastic guides to discovering the underwater world of the Maldives. Also we stayed as a family so Baros is not just Paradise for honeymooners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Escapio, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Baros Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baros Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Baros Maldives Male
- Baros Maldives Hotel Male