I have stayed at Rydges North Sydney overnight each week for the last two years. My experience at the hotel has always been exemplary with all the staff, from the front desk to the man who refreshes the mini-bar, smiling, helpful and always friendly. Any request I have made in the last two years has been responded to promptly and courteously. The hotel is located close to major tourist attractions in Sydney. Luna Park, Taronga Park Zoo, the Opera House and the CBD are all accessible by train, taxi, ferry or bus. There are lots of great cafes and restaurants within walking distance. I recommend the hotel without reservation and look forward to continuing my association with Rydges North Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges North Sydney is perfectly situated for the discerning traveller, within close walking distance to the North Sydney business district and only a short journey over the iconic Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s CBD. Completed in March 2011 a $2 Million accommodation upgrade included all corridors, completely refurbished bedrooms including carpet, curtains, cabinets, loose furnishings and freshly painted room. Dine in your room or MUNDO Grill and Bar offering an eclectic and exciting menu open 7 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rydges North Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Sydney Hotel North Sydney
- Rydges North Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Rydges North Hotel