We had a fantastic time at this little oasis of tranquillity. From the warm welcome on arrival by Clive and Leo to the time of our departure, everything from the attentiveness of the staff to the excellent food and surroundings was just perfect, and exactly what myself and my partner were looking for. We can't rate this hotel highly enough and although everyone deserves a mention we would specifically like to thank Michael, Sherlyn, Ingrid, Gabriel, Brandon and Dexter - thank you for my lovely birthday cake :-), for making our time at the Calabash extra special. We also shared some lovely evenings with Anne & Ron - thank you for your company, hopefully we will visit!
I won't detail anything further as other reviews capture our experiences to a T, but I will mention the mossies where I was recommended something called ODOMOS - looks like a tube of toothpaste and can be bought from any chemist - absolutely does the trick!
We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did and we hope to return one day :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, West Indies, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotwire so you can book your Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa Grenada/Saint George Parish