We stayed for two weeks from 4-18 Jun and confirm all previous posts are true. The staff are exceptional and nothing is too much trouble. You must try one of Lesie-Anne's or Herbie's 'passion mojito's from the beach bar.
Mark B the chef at the Beach restaurant delivered some fantastic meals and put yourself in his hands and you will not be disappointed. If you are a golfer the only course it not the best but Mark would appreciate some balls as he lost a few when I played with him (sorry Mark). Likewise Dexter at the Rhodes restaurant never failed to deliver and we will be ordering 'oildown' on our next visit.
If you have any spare luggage space please look at the hotels website and 'pack for purpose' as the local orprphanage could do with anything you could spare.
Yes there are mozzies but Lesly-Anne recommended citronella which we mixed with our after sun lotion and we hardly got bitten after that. The hotel also provide spray for the room which we used every night before supper and again in the morning before we had breakfast on t.he terrace.
DO NOT LET mozzies put you off or you will miss a gem of a hotel.
Ron and Aileen Coleman
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa Grenada/Saint George Parish