We just returned from a wonderful week at the Calabash Hotel.
The hotel and grounds are lovely, with flowers of amazing colors everywhere you look. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The food and drinks at both restaurants are excellent. Best of all - the people are extremely friendly and helpful; I won't try to include names because I'm sure I'd leave someone out, but we felt like we made numerous friends while we were there.
The main downside to our stay was the mosquitoes, which may have been unusually active due to the recent rains. Also, despite being on an all-inclusive basis, anything taken from the mini-bar would have been an additional charge, which seems odd - if we wanted a drink, we just walked the short distance to the beach bar.
Overall, we had a very enjoyable week at the Calabash Hotel and will definitely consider returning there on future trips to Grenada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish