We stayed here May 2012, and I thought Id reviewed at time but mustve not gone on. Everything about this place was amazing, the food and drink was superb (go all inclusive if possible as I imagine it would be expensive otherwise - they arent like a lot of all inclusives in that they allow you to drink anything, premium labels, cocktails, even champagne!).
Our room was one of the standard suites but it was perfect - clean and very spacious, lovely big bath, easy walk to pool or beach. We often had the pool to ourselves which was lovely. Theres even things like tennis courts, snooker table (good for when you have a tropical shower), kayaks for hire. Did I mention the food - its amazing! Lunches and dinners were always cooked to perfection and plenty of choice. Breakfast on the balcony was a nice touch too - no queuing! Would love to come back - saving up again...
If you have not been Grenada its well worth a visit - friendly people, beautiful green island, if you go up into the mountains you can swim under a waterfall and see the monkeys playing in the trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Caribbean island of Grenada, known worldwide for its exceptional natural beauty, long white sand beaches and turquoise sea, is the luxury boutique hotel, Calabash. The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish