Just returned home from the Calabash - excellent food, the best we have found. The surroundings are lovely and calming. The pool area is a little dated and isolated, but the pool itself is great.
Rooms big and bright with separate air-con in the bedroom to the sitting room.
Breakfast served on our balcony every morning - a real taste of luxury! Pleasant beach but watch out for the sand flies, they found us quite tasty.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Very close to the end of the runway so planes flying over quite low (depending on the wing direction) - fortunately not too many of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish