“Great Stay !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis

You added Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis to your Saves list
Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   114 Millenium Drive, Quispamsis, New Brunswick E2E 0C6, Canada   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quispamsis
Charlottetown, Canada
“Great Stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Loved my stay, great price, great room service and a very clean hotel. There is a good size pool and exercise room The only down side was some of the female staff (supervisors) were to young and immature but some of the others were great. They were friendly and treated us like we were regulars ! Great stay, I recommend to anyone.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Middleton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Excellent accomodations near Saint John, New Brunswick. Staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was included and had lots to choose from, the room was spacious, clean, and had a great new bed, and the TV was a wall mounted flat screen :-)

Be sure to book online and save yourself a few dollars per night.

Room Tip: Book online to save some money.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Riverview, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

My family and I travel quite a bit for school sports and leisure. We have been on cruises and hotels in Canada and States but nothing compares to the stay I just had at this hotel for 3 nights. I spent the weekned with app. 50 women there and it was the highlight of our weekned away. All staff, including laundry, housekeeeping, dining and front desk was very, very pleasant and always wanting to help. The hotel was very clean and decor was just beauiful. I will definitely be booking the Amsterdam Inn wherever my travels takes me again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

We stayed here at this hotel on the weekeend for a family wedding.
We checked the day before with our confirmation numbers, to make
sure that they still had them and they did. But we got there they
could not find us in the system but gave us our room anyways.
The rooms were very clean minus some hair on the carpets and the
bathroom floor and shower which happends I guess. The shower
pressure in the bathroom was very strong and it felt like needles
on you when you are taking a shower, almost made you not want to
take a shower, there was no way you could adjust the shower settings.
The beds were comfy, and the wifi worked great, the breakfast was just
your basic toast and bagels and cereal and eggs.The hotel was a little
ways away from Saint john, but over all not a bad stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Saint John
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

My husband and I just had a New Year's Eve wedding in the banquet room at this hotel last evening and we could not wait to write a review on this hotel. It MUST be mentioned first and foremost that the staff at this hotel provide impeccable service. The best I've seen in a VERY long time. They are very courteous and very accommodating, they just cannot do enough for you. They were all too happy to go out of their way to make our wedding the most happy and memorable day.

Wedding Eve - We were able to access the banquet room the evening before the wedding. Everything was ready for us and the room was set up as we requested. At times where we decided to make changes, the staff were right on board with us, doing everything they could to make us happy and satisfied. We had a dozen glass vases that we were having a hard time getting the stickers off of and a staff member offered to let us run them through their heavy duty dishwasher which saved us about a half and hour to 45 minutes in preparation time. My husband and I share four children between us and we had our children with us to help us decorate. While decorating one of the staff members offered us beverages and offered for our children to watch t.v. in the Breakfast area. These things may seem insignificant to some but to us with so much planning and preparation to do, this was a thoughtful gesture made by the hotel staff.

Wedding Day - While I,( the bride) was in my room getting ready for my important day the following day, I realized that we would need more towels as we had a few more people than expected helping us get ready. I called the front desk and within minutes we had more towels. about a half an hour later I realized I forgot my toothbrush an hour later. I called the front desk and in the blink of an eye I had a toothbrush and toothpaste in hand. During preparation for a toast with my family just before the wedding ceremony I realized we needed more glasses and again after calling the front desk within what seemed like only a couple of minutes we had more wine glasses! A staff member guided me from my room down to the banquet room as well to ensure could find my way to the banquet room.

The beds at this hotel are AMAZING. We booked the honeymoon suite and the room was GI-NORMOUS, with a jacuzzi tub, (which our boys got a chance to swim around in before the wedding). this was a huge, deep tub. There was also a pull out sofa, fireplace, fridge and microwave. This room is priced very reasonably for all you get. All for roughly $45 more than a regular room. Well worth it. However, even the regular rooms were very clean and very tastefully decorated and very comfortable.

They have a Breakfast area where you can help yourself to coffee or tea which is available at all hours. They also have a pool. The pool - very clean. A little on the small side but more than adequate for the children.

Although this seems like a review based on a group function/event I would also recommend this hotel for any purpose.

Thank you to Duska and all of the Amsterdam Inn Staff for making our wedding day most enjoyable and memorable. Job well done!!!

• Stayed December 2010
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

Great rooms.Lots of space.Very clean.Cleaning staff great.My only complaint would be the breakfast.There is hardly anything there.Compared to most hotels they could greatly improve in this area.The price you pay it should be much better.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Newfoundland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

I have stayed at teh Amsterdam Inn and Suites in Quispamsis, NB serveral times for business travel. Each time I have stayed I have had different rooms ( double, executive , and honeymoon suite) each room is GREAT! I have not found one flaw in this hotel. The staff is always accomodating and will go the extra length to ensure that your stay is a nest to nothing but the best. The rooms are always VERY clean, spacious and the bedding is great; very comfortable! There is a comp. breakfast which consists of bagels, toast, fruit, cereal, juice, tea, coffee, cereal, eggs...etc! If you plan on traveling to the Saint John area I would highly recommend this hotel. The only downside is it does not have an onsite resturant but there is a Tims, McDonald and Esso just down the street.

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Been to Amsterdam Inn Quispamsis? Share your experiences!