“Decent Place” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Decent Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wife and I had lunch here a few months back. I have to admit my meal was not very good but the wife liked hers. I got the Chicken & Broccoli. The chicken was very slimy. it was as though they used either old chicken or did not clean it properly.

I don't recall what the wife got but she liked her side so we give it an average rating.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Asian Cuisine.....Good Food...But A Couple of Quirks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have visited this location 3 times recently. The food is quite good. The quality is better than many other locations of a similar type. We have noticed that the service is very slow, however. This might be attributed to the fact that meals seem to be prepared from scratch rather than being assembled at the time of ordering. Our most recent visit took an hour and and forty-five minutes for two simple lunch entrees from the lunch menu. The prices were OK but I was surprised that when I asked for another portion of steamed rice, I was told that the menu price did not include additional rice. This did seem unusual as most restaurants of this type offer additional rice as requested at no additional charge. I also found it unusual that only a single fork was offered as a utensil. This makes consuming some entrees a bit difficult.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Fresh, Delicious Mix of Thai and Chinese Selections”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have eaten here twice in the last two months while traveling between Charlottesville/Points West and Hampton Roads. They are nestled in a new shopping center right at the exit from I-64 to Rt. 15 north toward Gordonsville/Orange. The food is excellent-- fresh and quality ingredients. Prices are very reasonable. Atmosphere is modern/artsy. On our most recent visit we had lunch specials-- I had the Orange Chicken (all white meat) which came with rice and soup. My husband had Shrimp Lo Mein. Everything was very fresh. Service was prompt. They were not busy, but I certainly hope they catch on and prosper so we can count on stopping there for a meal whenever we are lucky enough to pass through.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good food. Nice place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in for dinner on a Thursday night. The place was surprisingly empty. The service was slow and inexperienced. The food was good, but overpriced. It was just average Chinese place fare (no buffet, thankfully) at an above average price. 2 beers and an entree and tip were about $25.

• Visited September 2012