“Yes please” 5 of 5 stars

+44 (0)1787 210483
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Case Restaurant with Rooms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Sudbury
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Yes please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Just had a delicious meal at The Case. All four of us had different starters and mains, none had a bad word to say about anything. Very, very good. Nicely decorated, modern and comfortable surrounds with excellent and friendly service. What more can you ask for...

leicester
“Terrific service and superb food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed overnight with my husband, my daughter and her partner. We had a wonderful dinner with the pate being some of the best I have ever tasted. The rooms are very nice, clean and well equipped. Breakfast was excellent as all the ingredients are locally sourced. Linda, her husband and staff made us very welcome and went the extra mile to make our stay very comfortable indeed.

Kent, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable rooms, delicious food and a very warm welcoming atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was excellent. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, with some lovely touches. We had dinner on the Friday night which was delicious - I had beef wellington to start followed by venison - my only complaint was that I couldn't finish it ! Breakfast is also a must if you're staying - scrumptious!

London, United Kingdom
“Second visit, but definately not the last! Very good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I visited the Case for the second time on Wednesday night(31st October 2012), (it was part of a Travel Zoo promotion) along with dinner we had bed and breakfast too.

The food was soo nice once again. My wife and I enjoy the steak night at Weitherspoons, but this is just an absolute treat for us.

I urge you to go and eat there if you enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and fantastic food.

We enjoyed venison and light and dark cheesecake.

Breakfast next morning was very nice, (it is always great to have ones food cooked for you.)
We had the full English breakfast, we asked for a hens egg to be substituted for the duck egg that was on the menu, this was done without any problem.

On a negative point, I was asked if I wanted any sauces to accompany my breakfast. I asked for HP Guinness sauce, as this is a favourite of mine! But alas there was none and indeed the staff had not heard of it!! (Can I suggest that the Case put it on the order list for the next time that I return please?)
Otherwise no complaints, only praise.

• Visited October 2012
ESSEX
“Charming yet modern restaurant with rooms fabulous stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked a 1 night stay with this restaurant via groupon. This is our 2nd visit. We had such a lovely stay last time that we took advantage of this offer. The restaurant is situated roughly 12 miles from Colchester in the countryside and is a short drive to Sudbury Town. The annex has several rooms which are away from the restaurant. The room was very cosy, clean and immaculate with extra touches in the room of a jar of shortbread biscuits. We had a fabulous 2 course dinner in the evening which was so delicious. I really loved the idea of seeing the desserts in glass cases to decide which one to have after the meal. They all looked amazing. The breakfast was out of this world and could not fault the presentation of this. There was lots of choice and very filling. I have no hesitation to recommend this accommodation. The staffs were all very pleasant and efficient and the place had a great holiday feel about it. Also plenty of car parking.