“The best Chinese meal I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Rhuddlan
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“The best Chinese meal I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

A warm welcome, excellent service, a superb choice on the menu and absolutely delicious meals. It was a real bonus to have such a variety of vegetables in the Chow Mein dishes too. Good, nuitritious food with no grease.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“The best chinese ive ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

went here with a party of four, got the cheap set menu banquet, food was delicious. The prawn toast is about 2" thick. the staff were friendly without being over the top. My only gripe was the lager shandy was flat and probably gad 80% lemonade.

Rhyl, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant in Rhuddlan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went here for my birthday I love Chinese Food, my partner is not so keen, but I must say we both enjoyed the evening , the food was freshly prepared but the service was quick and the food was nice and hot. We will definitely be returning

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Shocking service and attitude redeemed (only just) by good food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We arrived unplanned at 9.30pm on a Saturday and asked if it was ok to have a table or would they prefer we opt for take out? There was a large hen party and one other table occupied, the staff said we were ok to dine. We ordered 2 course each for our party of 4. The food was ok and delivered quickly. The attitude of staff was disgusting, they turned the music off, dimmed the lights and put their coats on ready to go! It was 10.45pm! I thought we were quick to order and eat our meals within 1hr and 15mins but obviously not! Won't be going there again, we'll stick to take away where at least we won't be rushed or made to feel unwelcome!

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chester, United Kingdom
“Don't get a take away elsewhere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ordered a take away meal from the peacock in Rhuddlan last weekend.
God knows it was dreadful,inedible in fact,I took it straight back and even the chef didn't argue. Got my money back,and rightly so,the grimmest thing I've seen in a plastic tub.
Straight up the road - ordered the same meal from Prosperity and it was a different class altogether. Crisp veg,superb sweet and sour,everything freshly prepped and steaming hot.
Restaurant quality to eat at home and - wait for this -only £1.00 dearer than the derisory excuse for food I had just dumped back down the road.
What was I thinking?
Will use nowhere else now for Chinese - don't care if the staff are a little miserable - I don't take them home with me!
Don't make the same mistake I did,use Prosperity every time.

• Visited March 2013