“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Lurgan
Cuisines: Irish
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have to agree with the previous review, sometimes I forget about this place but everytime I go its great. I have been there for functions, christenings, weddings and the food and service has always been brill. its also a great setting to have abite to eat looking over the golf course and lurgan park lake.

Coleen and her staff always go that extra mile to make you feel welcome, the atmosphere is warm and friendly.

As for the food, i think the quality is great and extremely good value for money. i took my mum and two children there last night and we got a lovely feed, the room was all done up for christmas dinners coming which added to the experience. I had my 4 month old child and the staff even helped look after here while I ate my dinner.

I must go back more often

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Northern Ireland
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been to this restaurant at lurgan golf club a few times and its always been good; sometimes I forget about it when wondering where to go but then I remember about it and go back, and I've never been disappointed. Food tastes freshly cooked and you always get good portions. Also reasonably priced. Service is friendly and helpful as well. A nice spot, not just for golfers.

Visited September 2012