“Great evening” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ripon, United Kingdom
“Great evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

First visit for an evening meal. It certainly will not be our last. Fantastic food. Terrific menu with plenty choice.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Amazing Eaterie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this lovely little restaurant while away for the weekend. We had spent the whole day out and now wanted something good to eat but after driving through three villages and going in 4 pubs we headed for Ripon, we had been in 4 other places only to be turned away when my wife noticed Byblos. I poked my head around the dor to a very friendly greeting and the gentleman who appeared to be in charge had a think and said he could seat the 4 of us. The staff were great, menu had a very good choice and the pricess were very reasnable. We have visited Ripon several times and cannot believe we have not seen this place before, we shall return hopefully, thank you to all who helped and served us, great job. I must say my daughter loved the idea of signing the wall after she had finished her meal, lovely touch and great way to get a fussy 8 year old to eat all of her food.

Visited August 2014
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Super meal...great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Went here after a day at the races. Food excellent. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Only small outdoor area but charming. This would definitely be a regular venue for us if we were local.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“cozy & welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

First, and most definitely not the last time my wife and I will be visiting this rather small but ultimately comfortable and 'warm' restaurant. Byblos is without doubt one of the smallest restaurants we have ever dined in but make no mistake, this adds to it's friendly and inviting atmosphere. We were made welcome from the moment we stepped in.
Byblos has a very good selection of meals on the menu and the pasta dishes we had were exceptional!
This place needs a website of its own desperately but in the meantime I'm happy to recommend Byblos to anyone who cares to ask
I can only assume the person who rated this restaurant with one star must have born without taste buds or a liking for other people and suggest he never go out again!
Graham & Susan

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
derbyshire
“Lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We went here for lunch and I am really pleased we found this little gem I had a pasta dish with a creamy sauce with smoked salmon and prawns it was beautiful in fact it was better than a main course I had at Jamie Oliver's a couple of weeks ago

Visited August 2014