We stayed here recently and it's a great resort. The highlight is the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, which is truly outstanding and kept in perfect condition, the Kernow course is also well worth playing. The swimming pools (2) and gym are also very good.
The hotel itself still has a new feel in spite of being 20+ years old, and is in an attractive contemporary style with local materials used throughout. Our room, booked through booking.com overlooked the 18th green and was immaculate and comfortable. After playing a world class course perhaps you could expect more from the bar and restaurant, which isn't of the same standard, and has a quite average menu, although the staff were very attentive. Overall a very good experience.
- Also Known As:
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Hotel
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 450 acres of stunning Cornish countryside, yet only 20 minutes from the stunning and uncrowded Whitsand Bay beaches, St Mellion offers a contemporary, friendly and grown up alternative to more traditional hotel accommodation in the West Country. Since its redevelopment in 2009, the resort now offers an AA 4-star Hotel, award winning restaurants, bars, family activities with world class Golf and Leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your St Mellion International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.