We went on a 2 night Spa break including Dinner (in the Bewderns Brasserie), Bed & Breakfast and a Spa treatment each.
As the title suggests our break was fantastic. The hotel staff were helpfull and friendly, as were the restaurant staff, waiters and chefs, who were superb at looking after my wifes Gluten Free needs both at dinner and breakfast.
The breakfasts were everything you would expect from a hotel of this quality.
There was a good selection of evening meals on the inclusive menu we were on, and again thought they would have been good value had we been required to pay for them. The only criticism would have been that they produced some lovely sauces with the dishes but didnt give you much of them.
The Spa treatments (massages) were excellent and I would have been happy to have paid for them had they not been included, and there was no sense that they were any less thorough because they were free. The health club facilities were also of a very high standard.
The room was very comfortable and modern and had all necessary amenities. The view onto the course from the room was great it was a shame there weren't many golfers braving the weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Unparalleled Rest & Relaxation at St Mellion International Resort Discover a world of cosmopolitan pleasures within the grounds of St Mellion. Set in 450 acres of breath-taking Cornish countryside, the resort offers an exceptional blend of four-star accommodation, inspired dining and outstanding business and event facilities. Located in Saltash, just 10 miles from Plymouth, St Mellion offers a well-deserved escape to the countryside right on your doorstep. Steeped in elegance; a place where miles of open green valleys wait at every turn. The resort is best known for the Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the first European course personally designed by Jack Nicklaus, which draws accomplished and casual golfers from around the world looking to improve their game. With the addition of luxurious bedrooms, casual and fine-dining restaurant options, swimming pools, fitness, tennis and spa facilities, it's what makes St Mellion an all-encompassing leisure hub and resort of choice. Adding a friendly welcome to the exquisite setting of St Mellion, our team have created a luxury experience that anticipates the needs of our valued guests, offering you and your family endless possibilities for recreation and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your St Mellion International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash, Cornwall