“brimington care centre” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“brimington care centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

once again another fantastic night at chesters food excellent staff excellent a very good night was had by all 12 work friends . ****** plus for everything

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing experience at chesters.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been to chesters several times, and each time has been delicious! The services is outstanding and they are very polite! I haven't ever been disappointed with my food, and I would recommend it to everyone.

derbyshire
“exellent. we are regulars, love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

my family and neighbours are all regulars at chesters for take away since it's opened. Excellent value for money, great portion sizes. fresh food, not greasy, good variety.
Lovely staff. cant fault it. A plus side is it has a loyalty card which you get stamped when you spend so much.
We tried the actual restaurant for my birthday at christmas. my husband, 17mth old daughter and I had a beautifull meal, in a modern & relaxed atmosphere, our daughter liked looking at the marine fish tank while waiting for our food.

We then went a few weeks after to eat in with our neighbours who enjoyed it that much they went again the week after that :)

• Visited December 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Took a client for lunch instead of going to a local Italian restauarant or grabbing curry, my customer fancied fish and chips from a place that had been recommended to him by a work colleague.
Absolute Result!!!
I had the most fantastic chicken kebab (not exactly fish and chips) but I saw another custromer having it and I thought "thats for me". Great cholice.
My customer had haddock and chips. The fish was huge and according to my customer out of this world.
So this "plaice" gets an definate thumbs up.
Great price as well.

Well done Chesters

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“6th visit today and my 7th visit in 2days time...!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My title of this review says it all!!! This place is just amazing, every meal I have had has just been perfect from the starters to the desserts. The staff are as friendly as ever every time I go.

The people that have given this place a bad review obviously don't know what they are talking about or must of commented on the wrong restaurant...!

If your looking for good food, good value for money, huge portions and plenty of options to choose from then Chesters is the place you need to visit.

Can not wait for my next visit it 2 days time for a family members birthday!!!

Thanks Chesters!!!