“Perfect Accommodation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Farm Barn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corsham
Park Farm Barn Bed & Breakfast
You added Park Farm Barn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Westrop, Corsham SN13 9QF, England   |
Ranked #2 of 24 Corsham B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Accommodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

My fiance and I booked in to be near to Bath (location is excellent) and loved it. The room was beautiful, spotless and charming. Kate, the owner, was lovely and very welcoming. The breakfast was excellent and we couldn't fault any part of our stay. I'd recommend it to anyone and we are likley to book in for our UK honeymoon in a few more months.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hertfordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

I can not recall ever taking the time to sit down and write a review on trip advisor before. However, our stay at Park Farm Barn moved to me to write, just this once. This has to be - by far - one of the finest examples of a B&B my wife and I have experienced. To find a beautiful, comfortable and clean room in such a stunning, peaceful location, with such a hospitable, friendly and relaxed host such as Kate, waking up to a smashing breakfast each morning is a rare thing. Rarer still when you consider the excellent value. This truly is a gem and a place we will be coming back to time and time again.

The website and photo's do not do justice to the beautiful grounds, house and well furnished rooms. Further more, when you drag yourself away from the farm, it becomes apparent just how well situated it is, making it easy to explore the area.

If you are looking for a relaxing, enjoyable break with friendly hosts at a reasonable price, look no further!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

The room was beautiful, the breakfast delicious, and the welcome from Kate was heartwarming. Ideally situated for exploring the area, Lacock Abbey, Corsham Court as well as Bath itself. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

We stayed here as part of our Wedding Anniversary celebrations for2 nights. I wanted somewhere that was close to a village location but in apeaceful setting and we could not have been more satisfied with our choice.
The welcome by Kate was enthusiastic and genuine. She walked us to our accomodation - a large, clean, comfortable room with ensuite large shower room looking out onto a neat garden.
Breakfast surpassed expectations and was very tastey.
We had booked a table at the nearby Methuen Arms on her reccomendation and had a superb anniversary meal.
I cannot reccomend this wonderful shangrila enough.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

We have been visiting Farm Stay properites for a while now but this one was much more than we expected. We arrived late in the evening after several hours driving and it I was much releaved when I entered the room. Our room was very spacious, with a hughe double bed, TV, tea&coffee, etc. The bathroom was very clean and functional. Evrything newly refurbished but keeping the character of the barn. When we woke up in the morning, we werre amazed by the surroundings: the farm is in the middle of the countryside, they have farm animals around, cows, hens, etc. It is a lovely setting! The breakfast was amazing, a real full english that kept us going until midd afternoon. I ghihly reccommend to stay in Farm Park Barn and I would gladly go back myself.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

I stayed at Park Farm Barn for a single night in October 2010. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay in this beautiful part of the country.

The room was very clean and nicely decorated, the bed was very comfortable and the owners provided a jug of fresh milk to use with the tea and coffee facilities in the room - a nice touch. The B&B is in a very quiet rural location which ensured a peaceful night's sleep.

Breakfast was superb and the proprietors made me feel very welcome throughout my stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Cranleigh, Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I've been staying in and around Corsham for 18 months now and this B&B is my favourite (I've stayed here 4 times now - I think). It is a lovely quiet haven away from it all. Kate and Terry are excellent hosts. My favourite room has a French window looking out over a lawn/paddock into the distance. There is a wooden seat just outside, ideal for sitting and contemplating the view, and drinking the odd beer. Kate doesn't manage to say on her website that there WiFi broadband available - ideal to catch up on emails and check out where to go out to explore. Also the breakfasts (if you can manage to eat a cooked breakfast - I can't all the time) are made using locally source ingredients - including their own fresh eggs from the 60 or so chickens they have (no they don't keep me away or wake me up!). You can also walk (off road) through the grounds of Corsham Court into Corsham village to get something to eat or drink in the evening.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Park Farm Barn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!