Used Leigh Park as a base for a short break in Bath. Found the staff really helpful and the food, accommodation and public areas were all very good. Great value for money and we both enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the Leigh Park Country House Hotel & Vineyard. Set in five acres of landscaped gardens, overlooking the picturesque Wiltshire Downs and only a short journey from Bath, the Leigh Park is a classical Georgian country house hotel with charm, character and a subtle elegance. The superbly appointed Vine conservatoire Restaurant offers both traditional English and International cuisine using prime local produce together with home grown organic fruit and vegetables from the kitchen garden. The Hotel offers 38 individually designed bedrooms, with the more traditional style rooms in the main house together with sixteen brand new contemporary chic designed executive bedrooms some in the former Coach House. Leigh Park has its own Vineyard which consists of 600 Reichensteiner vines in the one acre of walled garden within the grounds, which produce a particularly attractive medium dry white wine, exclusive to the Hotel. Local Attractions: The Leigh Park Hotel located on the edge of Bradford-on-Avon is situated in an ideal position to visit the many local West Country Tourist attractions including the Saxon town of Bradford-on-Avon itself, the Georgian Heritage City of Bath, Stonehenge, Longleat, and the National Trust Village of Lacock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bradford On Avon
- BEST WESTERN Leigh Park Hotel Bradford-On-Avon, England