“Excellent weekend at Center parcs but I wouldn't recommend the AquaSana” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Center Parcs Longleat Forest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warminster
Center Parcs Longleat Forest
You added Center Parcs Longleat Forest to your Saves list
5.0 of 5 Lodge   |   Longleat Forest, Warminster BA12 7PU, England   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Excellent weekend at Center parcs but I wouldn't recommend the AquaSana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Just had a great weekend away with my disabled parents and my young children. The Segway experience was fantastic as we're the Junior Bollywood and Baby Ballerina Classes. The staff were wonderful with my children. The Access for All driver, Sonya was absolutely brilliant. She was so friendly and attentive. The worst part was my over priced and particularly poor Aqua Sana treatment. I decided to "treat" myself to a pedicure which was very expensive. The lady who did it was far from charismatic- she barely spoke to me. She had no interest and left me sitting there alone for half an hour whilst she chatted with colleagues. I left the spa feeling far from relaxed, and really quite upset. I'd go back to Longleat Center parcs but I wouldn't go to the Aqua Sana!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,567)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

just visited for a hen spa day and overall had a great time. Fabulous food brilliant spa and Judy was an outstanding host. Overall all of the staff were great except for Charis who did my nails - really loud and not interested in me in the slightest. Spent the entire time chatting to another beautician and her client about their dogs!!!! Other members of my party said the same so wasn't just me.
However was a great day and would visit again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Porthcawl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We last visited in Sept '13 and have booked again for our 7th break for next spring.
All our family look forward with anticipation every time we book as the facilities are great, the newly refurbished villas and the Aqua Sana are what we keep coming back for.

We recently stayed at the new Center Parcs at Woburn, but we'll be coming back to our old favourite!

Stayed May 2015
england
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Visited Centre Parcs Longleet for 5 days in April, this is our second visit in 6 months. Was very disappointed with the standard of cleanliness in the lodge. Kitchen was not clean, bathrooms the same. Lodge looked tatty and worn and in real need pf an update. This stay was very expensive and the resturants were over prices and not even a good meal!!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We'd heard great things about center parcs and so decided to take our first holiday as a family at longleat. What a disappointment it turned out to be.

Our lodge was dirty with hair in the carpets and dirt on the floor of all the rooms including the bathroom. The oven was covered in grease and the kettle full of lime scale. We complained (which we never do) and the cleaners came and sorted it all out but the first impression had been made. The main gripe though was the whole car park situation where you leave the car in a main car park and then have to walk or cycle back to your lodge. We were a 20 minute walk from the car which was a nightmare with a 4 month old baby. I understand that they don't want cars onsite but there are cars driving around despite this policy. Some lodges have parking and the staff all drive around. Is was really frustrating as there was a large car park for staff only behind our lodge with a maximum of 5 cars in it per day. We decided to visit the safari park one day and Bath on another and both days were made much longer and more tiring because of the distance to the car.

There is also very little to do with a small baby, the pool was too cold and so all we could do was walk. We won't bother again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Emma F, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Longleat Forest, responded to this review, yesterday
Hello and thank you for providing your feedback following your recent break with us.

I was really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the cleanliness of your accommodation on arrival and do appreciate, despite the fact this was rectified, it is not acceptable this wasn’t done prior to arrival.

I also note your comments regarding our policy on vehicles and apologise if you found this difficult. We do ask guests who are staying with us for a short break to return their car to the car park after unloading to help with traffic management on the Village and this is advised in our terms and conditions.

There will be occasions when guests may need access and, of course, service vehicles are needed for the operation of our Village. I am sorry of you felt our policy negatively affected your break with us.

It is disappointing that you feel you will not visit again and do hope in time you may reconsider.

Kind regards

Emma Fairhurst
Guest Services Executive
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have just returned from a three night break at Longleat. We stayed in a Woodland Lodge in the Fir area and brought our chocolate Labrador with us. We have two 'adult' children who are 21 and 22 years old who came with us. The accommodation is very good; with all the home comforts you could ask for; the beds are really comfy, there is a wood burning stove, BBQ and garden furniture on the patio. The swimming pool area is unique, top tip: remember to bring your towels as they charge £2.00. per towel to rent! My daughter and son completed the aerial adventure, my son and husband played snooker, we all played ten pin bowling; so some real family time occurred! There is a peace and tranquillity about this place, no cars allowed so feels really safe, just lots of bikes and walking, although there is a train every 20 minutes that takes you around the village. Food and activities pricy; but everyone should try Center Parcs once, you won’t be disappointed!

Room Tip: Tree House
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Hailsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is our fifth stay at Longleat Centre parcs and I really can't fault it. Clean, tidy great facilities, great activities of the kids, helpful staff. Yes it's over priced but this isn't Butlin's and to be honest you'll be thankful for that!

Excellent

Room Tip: Choose Pine
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Been to Center Parcs Longleat Forest? Share your experiences!