“Keep trying this place again but service is always lousy and food matches” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Little Chef

Ranked #48 of 55 Restaurants in Warminster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“Keep trying this place again but service is always lousy and food matches”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I must be like a booerang! We keep swearing we will never use this place again and then end up going back there after a year or two for some stupid reason (mostly convenience I think!) and we get the same thing year after year andwhich we first experienced in the 1990's. Not been her enow for over a year and trying to keep the promise we made to ourselves. DREADFUL service, dirty, badly trained staff, poor attitude, inattentive, kept waiting ALL the time, order errors, ommissions, badly presented poor quality food, tea and coffee like stale dirty tap water, unfizzy drinks, the list goes on and on and on. Worst problem I remember was waiting 40 minutes for my meal AFTER my partner had received theirs! God knows how it has survived over the years. Please shut and reopen with a new brand plus total staff, attitude, and food change!