I stayed here for one night recently when I needed a base for working in the area. It's a really nice hotel and I can't really fault it. The staff were very friendly, the room was modern and clean, the food was excellent and the pool facilities were a great way to unwind in the evening. I became espcially attached to the Jacuzzi and the outdoor pool! If you're looking for a hotel in this area I would have no hesitation in recommending the Bishopstrow.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, Wiltshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.