Stayed at Bishopstrow Hotel for a recent 5 day holiday which was terrific. The staff were excellent, friendly, helpful and made our time there memorable. The hotel was very impressive and comfortable. Our suite was fantastic and our children and our pug loved the place. The food was also excellent and the dining staff flexible and willing to accomodate special requests. The fireplaces were great too and well-maintained so that it was very welcoming in the lounges. We knew very early on that we wanted to come back again and that Bishopstrow was a winner.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, Wiltshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.