Shared a twin room on a Saturday night with a friend after attending a wedding locally.
- Staff helpful e.g. my friend arrived early and, kindly, they cleaned our room first to allow him to check in early and change. booked us a local taxi. (Note: it's v expensive as taxis have to come all the way from Warminster. Obviously not The George's faut though!)
- Fantastic breakfast in the bar/restaurant. Plenty of juice and coffee/tea. Fabulous hot selection (full english, proper bacon sarnie, porridge) with tasty quality meats and fresh bread.
- Good sized room
- Plenty of parking space.
- Easy to find (just off the A350)
Less good stuff:
- Slightly noisy as our room slightly overlooked the main road.
- Bathroom suite was a bit tired and plug broken. It didn't really make a difference to us but might to others!
Can't comment on:
- Pub Garden - looked lovely though!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The George Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Hotel Warminster
- The George Inn Warminster, Wiltshire