I've stayed at Cul Erg a number of times. Portstewart is an excellent location to see the North Antrim coast and i choose to stay there when I visit the University of Ulster on work trips. The rooms are clean and vary in size from cosy singles to larger doubles. The facilities are very good and John and Marie make sure that you're taken care of every step of the way. Everything is well organized, but you never feel like you're being managed, which i particularly like. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Free wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland