In late July I had the pleasure of enjoying a 5 night stay at the Cul Erg in Portstewart, while visiting friends as well enjoying the fantastic golf courses that are available to play within the surrounding region. The facilities and service offered at the Cul Erg are outstanding while the hospitality and friendlyness offered by JJ and Marie is second to none that I have experienced anywhere in the world. It's close location to the main Portstewart Promenade provides easy access within walking distance to all the local restaurants, cafe's and bars as well as the retail shopping outlets. I couldn't fault the place and have no hesitation in recommending this B & B as a high quality establishment well worth the visit. You won't be disappointed. I will most certainly return again sometime again in the future.
Tom Thomson Cambridge New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Free wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland