We arrived afternoon of 11th. July and greeted by friendly Reception Staff who welcomed our return, ( we stayed there Easter this year). Our room was Rose Suite in the older Building overlooking the Driveway and Golf Course. The room was bright with lounge, with two large windows, with Flatscreen TV/DVD, Coffee making Facilities, usual snacks and Very good Shortbread Biscuits. A wardrobe with Ironing board, iron etc. The wardrobe was adequate for short stays after removel of the ironing board. Coffee Table Settee and Easy Chair.
The Bathroom was well appointed with Power shower, Jaccuzzi Bath, Wash basin with good counter top Mirror and adjustable Shaving Mirror.
The Bedroom was large with three Bay Windows (Sash Type) a king size double bed, dressing table, hairdryer etc. Coffee Table and two easy Chairs.A Flat Screen TV/DVD was provided. Unusually our Weather was really hot for the duration of our stay, Average 28C during the day and 17C at night. As there was no Aircon we opened all window expecting a lot of noise from Traffic on the driveway at night, but found this to be unobtrusive.
Our Evening meal was in Coach House Brasserie were the service was excellent and our Waitress Alice friendly and Knowledgeable, making good Eye Contact. The variety of choice was very good.The food was served promptly and well presented.
On subsequent Evenings we ate in Greens Restaurant were we were greeted and welcomed back by most of the staff and the Manageress Jane. The choice of dishes was good throughout and when served was well presented, piping hot and on Hot plates. The service was also excellent.On Sunday we decided to have Buffet Lunch in Greens Restaurant and found this to be excellent Value for Money. The choice of food was very good with a chef in attendance.
The Buffet breakfast included a wide variety of fresh fruit, Juices Cereals and Hot meals included Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomato, Soda and Potato Bread, Black Pudding, Beans and Fried Eggs. Other forms of Cooked eggs was available from the Kitchen, Fresh Tea, or Coffee was served at the table and toast making facilities were provided.
The Housekeeping and room service could not be better and the rooms and bathroom were spotless.
Overall the whole experience was excellent.
We did not use the Golf Or Spa facilities and from our point of view cannot comment, however, upon speaking to other guests they were very happy with the facilities. We did visit the Golf Pro Shop which was well stocked and we found suitable gifts for our friends.
We plan to go back to Roe Park later in the year upon our return from Canada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Roe Park Resort – one of Northern Ireland's premiere golf and spa resorts. Overlooking its own stunning 18 hole golf course and set amidst the gorgeous surroundings of the Roe Valley Country Park, this 4 star luxury hotel boasts 118 stylish en suite rooms that blend the charm of a country house estate with the modern luxuries and conveniences you'd expect from a 4-star luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Roe Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roe Park Hotel Limavady
- Radisson Hotel Limavady
- Radisson Limavady
- Radisson Sas Roe Park Hotel
- Limavady Radisson
- Radisson Roe Park
- Roe Park Resort Limavady, Northern Ireland