We went for one night (Last night) had a meal and stayed. It was heaven. We had never been, but in April we were at a bridal fair and had fallen in love with the building, so booked our wedding reception here in 2014. So last night we came to see if it was as great as we hoped :)
ROOM: the room was 135, and it was gorgeously decorated, very clean. a fridge. coffee maker. tea etc, iron bath robes and slippers, dvd player, tv with freeview channels. comfy beds, loads of towels and bath essentials. The view was of the gorgeous golf greens. very relaxing. We were very impressed.
MEAL: we ate in the Greens resturant, lovely room, spacious and relaxing. the staff were extremelly nice and helpful, making us feel like Royalty! We had starters (melon and soup dishes) they are AMAZING. from the taste to presentation i was like wow. (and im not easily impressed!lol) mains were two different chicken dishes and they are honestly the best two meals we have ever eatn. the chicken, sauce, champ, veg all tasted so so amazing. We both cleared our plates. top class food. Desserts the same. i got lemon maringe, and he got an apple tart kinda thing and they are scrumptious! The food is worth going for alone!!
STAFF: the staff at reception, bar, resturant were really lovely, They treated us so well, we honetly did feel like Royalty, (ps.they didnt know we had our wedding booked so were not trying to impress us) I couldnt say enough how lovely and hard working they are.
BREAKFAST: self serve, amazing food, great variety from buns to scones to fruit and cereal to full frys.
Bar:Entertainment was on, a man singing and playing a game with a small audience. Good crowd about but plenty of room and seats. For two pints it cost around £7.30
I cant wait to return. It was a delight :) My favourite hotel ever and I am so glad (as we booked our wedding early without even trying here first) but we are so glad. I would reccomend it to any age group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Roe Park Resort – one of Northern Ireland's premiere golf and spa resorts. Overlooking its own stunning 18 hole golf course and set amidst the gorgeous surroundings of the Roe Valley Country Park, this 4 star luxury hotel boasts 118 stylish en suite rooms that blend the charm of a country house estate with the modern luxuries and conveniences you'd expect from a 4-star luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Roe Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roe Park Hotel Limavady
- Radisson Hotel Limavady
- Radisson Limavady
- Radisson Sas Roe Park Hotel
- Limavady Radisson
- Radisson Roe Park
- Roe Park Resort Limavady, Northern Ireland