“Best restaurant I have been to!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Portadown
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: At the Brasserie we're justifiably proud of our local supplier's network which enables us to create innovative menus where quite simply there's something for everyone. Our all day Brasserie menu offers a great variety of popular, seasonal dishes complimented with the main stay carvery lunch and a fantastic new a la carte menu. Whether it's coffee and "Flo's" scones, Lisa's patisserie, a quiet meal for two or a special occasion, let us make it easy for you!
Craigavon, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant I have been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went out for a family lunch and was elated to find that it was a carvery lunch. Our drink orders were taken promptly and the staff member was beyond pleasant. The food was absolutely delicious. There was a lovely atmosphere with someone playing piano in the background. It was great value for money and I would most definitely go back. I recommend anyone to try this restaurant as it was absolutely fantastic!

Lurgan, United Kingdom
“Went in for a quick bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Me and a few of my friends had went in one day as we wondered what the place was like because we always drove past it.

The staff were very friendly and the food was brilliant, it also came out very fast.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Walked Out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Called here tonight with a friend, young man serving was quite abrupt, asked if we had booked, we hadn't, he just said, “just sit overr there", pointing to a couch, 15 mins later, same young man shouted over to us, your table is over there, we asked, “where is our table", reply, over there. On the table lay 2 menus, 15 mins later, no order taken, we left.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Family lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Left town to have lunch with my family. It was okay, more like a drive by! Not hugely memorable! The Menus was not extensive! Staff were okay, I asked if the chicken I ordered was breaded or battered in the goujons , I was told battered in which I was happy with when they came to the table they were breaded! I was disappointed in this! Portion size was good just enough! The other family members where happy with there food. Music very good a little bit of something for everyone. Would like to try this restaurant at night think it would be cosy with candles. Reasonable value not happy that we had to purchase 2 small bottles of coke to nearly make a pint glass! It was okay. Staff did ask if everything was okay!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Down
“Lovely Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

While in the area I called in here for a quick lunch, as the place I chose first was very busy.

I'm glad though, as the food was excellent.

I had a prawn salad main course and it was delicious. Plump prawns (& lots of them), on homemade wheaten bread, salad leaves and dressing. My colleagues equally enjoyed theirs.

There was also a carvery being served and it looked delicious, and the customers' plates were all being well cleared.

The prices are reasonable, and the staff are very pleasant.

I'd recommend giving this place a try!