“Good Cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Good Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I Like this cafe, the breakfast is very nice and reasonably priced all freshly cooked. I also like the fish & chips. I have had the ploughmans lunch which is also very good. Staff are friendly and helpful. It is not far from the shopping area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent value, friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Take a look, right in the middle of town this place is clean and friendly with some great menu options. It is affordable too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely food, lovely price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have eaten here a few times now and always leave feeling like I have had a really good deal. Meals are huge, fresh and loads of choice. Fresh coffee and homemade cakes, can't be beaten for a good value lunch, especially with children in tow.

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fresh food for amazing prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I went into the Laurie's centre on a Thursday as I heard that they did roast dinners on a Thursday. I sooooo wasn't disappointed. I got two roast dinners and two chocolate cakes with custard for just over £10.00. I couldn't believe it! It was all freshly cooked and rather large portions too. I certainly struggled to finish but the food was too good not to.
We didn't have to wait long for our lunch and the staff in there are all so friendly. The more you go in, the more you get the feel of the place.
The regular customers and the staff create such a friendly atmosphere, you feel welcome as soon as you walk in.
I tell all of my friends about Americano's as it's right in the town centre so a perfect location to grab some lunch when you go shopping.
Gets two big thumbs up from me!

South Wirral
“Fantastic food !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Love it here, ive eaten here a few times now and the staff are so friendly and the food is fabulous. I highly recommend you go try for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!