“Definately visit” 4 of 5 stars

+44 (0) 28 7082 6969
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Portrush
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Definately visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

You can't book this restaurant so be sure to allow time to wait before you get hungry, especially if you have kids with you - the food is gorgeous and desserts to die for, so you should pay it a visit for sure!

Visited August 2013

Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Lunch menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Five stars all the way. Super food and fresh !!!!!! Choice of menu was super, my mouth was watering as I was reading. One of the best restaurant in the north coast !!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Co Tyrone
“not bad meal but won't be back with parents”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was very excited to get to go to the Ramore for the first time, have wanted to go for ages, I took my parents and two children and thats were I think I went wrong, it was very busy and had to wait for 30 mins (which is ok) but when we went in the noise level was very loud and because of this my Dad left straight after the main course, I didn't realise that you had to go to the bar to order your food and the service was just ok, the food was nice but I got the chicken and prawns for me there was no presentation and too much on the plate, I think this place would be nice with a few friends but I wouldn't go back with my parents they are 65+. maybe I would have thought different if I hadn't have been with my parents, although when I go out for a meal I do like to sit down and enjoy three courses served to you :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
N Ireland UK
“Great meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had a great meal. 11 friends inc kids for under £100.00. Would come back anytime and have no problem in giving 5 stars

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“Too long to queue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My food was average but the other six in the company enjoyed theirs. The opening hours are simply confusing people who had a late lunch are thrown out at 4 oclock to sit and drink their wine among the waiting throngs.

Visited August 2013