My wife and I spent two nights at this B&B in mid April 2013. The hosts, Sam and Tim, made us feel like old friends right away. The rooms were large and luxurious with gorgeous ocean views. The breakfasts were huge and everything was perfectly cooked to order. And the room rates were extremely reasonable. Well worth the money. It was without a doubt the most pleasant B&B we stayed at during our two week tour of Ireland. Additionally it is located in the beautiful and historic city of Portrush and only a short drive from the Carrick a Rede rope bridge, Dunluce Castle, the Giant's Causeway and the breathtaking scenic drive along the coast of northern Ireland. We can't wait to return next year. This B&B justly deserves my highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Heights has a friendly family atmosphere. Conveniently located central to all restaurants & amenities in Portrush, overlooking the blue-flag West Strand. We aim to make your stay pleasant, comfortable & memorable for all the right reasons. We can help plan your days with advice on the area, must-see places & where best to get a good bite to eat. A fabulous Ulster fry & good craic will set you up for your adventure-filled day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Heights Hotel Portrush
- Harbour Heights Bed And Breakfast
- Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast Portrush, Northern Ireland