We stayed here for one night only and quite frankly wonder about some of the previous reviewers on this web site! Did they really stay at the same hotel as we did? My wife and I had a thoroughly pleasant stay in a modern spotlessly clean hotel where the staff, I have to say, thoroughly deserve all the plaudits and praise coming their way. They were superb! The room was excellent and the food in the restaurant first class.
The Saturday night that we stayed was quite busy. There was a local school prom taking place in one of the function rooms so it was a bit boisterous at times in the hotel lobby. However, in all honesty this did not in any way spoil the night for us. In fact it probably all added to the atmosphere of the place.
In conclusion, well done Magherbouy House Hotel and many thanks for a very satisfying stay indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished country mansion and three-star, family-friendly hotel offering luxury, en-suite bedrooms and free on-site car parking. Some rooms with views across the Atlantic Ocean. Bedrooms include large doubles/twins, superior, family and accessible bedrooms. Broadband is free throughout and the Hotel offers a range of dining options. Tea room open Mon-Sat 10am-4pm. Carvery Lunch served on Sundays from 12.30pm-2.30pm. Food is served in the Bistro every evening from 4pm. Located under two miles from Royal Portrush, the Hotel is ideal for those wanting to sample the famous links. Also within a half hour's car drive of the Giant's Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Magherabuoy House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Magherabuoy Hotel
- Best Western Portrush
- Portrush Best Western
- Magherabuoy House Hotel Portrush, Northern Ireland