“Sunday Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Food and Drink at Atlantic Hotel -Kellys Complex Portrush
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

Had a lovely Sunday lunch in Atlantic,tasty and reasonably priced.We have dined here regularly and always have had good service and food.Will definitely be back again soon.

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Had a lovely dinner here. The staff were very good. The food excellent. My wife ask if she could change her meal as it was not as she liked. Not a problem will definitely be back

Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed with their service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Very disappointed with their service and the managers attitude towards us.All we wanted was our meal and especially our grandchildren to get something to eat as they were hungry.the manager Sam Kennedy was not a person that should be a manager,too cocky and full of himself.Only thing he was wanting to do was cancel our our reservation for the Sat night the 30th August.2014.Will not be back.

Visited August 2014
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Bitterly disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Visited the Atlantic for an end of holiday celebration meal with my family last Thursday. There were 10 of us. I had ordered Bang Bang chicken with tossed salad. The dip was like dry putty and I had to prize it out of the ramekin. It wouldn't even stick to my chicken!! The salad was rough and course, with no dressing and some of the lettuce was rotted. My partner ordered the Atlantic burger. It came, just a bap with the burger which was small and overcooked, no salad and no dressing whatsoever. For £10 his was very poor!! My mother ordered duck in orange sauce. The dish came with no sauce at all. My mother asked for some sauce. The waitress brought a sauce boat with a fowl, sour smelling sauce! It was inedible and my mother felt ill the rest of the evening. The champ was cold. I can safely say I will not be back. We complained and got 10% off the food bill but it was a very miserable end to a great holiday!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
“No complaints, good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We called here 6.30 on busy Friday evening without booking after deciding 1hr.30 was a bit long to wait for another popular spot in the port. Wife recommended it after being up with friends a couple of weeks previous. Despite being very busy we were given a seat in 5 minutes, our drinks we had ordered at the bar were brought over along with menus. Food all looked good and prices were very fair. I ordered the chicken with pepper sauce, good sized portion for the price. The kids burger had a nice taste off it and the lasagnes wife and son had were both enjoyed. Didnt try deserts as were full enough from mains though did look tempting. All staff were friendly and chatty. Would definitely go back.