“Four kids to entertain on a rainy day” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 17 things to do in Portrush
n.ireland
9 attraction reviews
“Four kids to entertain on a rainy day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We came here in July 2012. We took advantage of doing three activities as it's cheaper than buying individually. The Laser Quest was good fun, but my 6 year old was scared. The 4D ride is OK. And my four really enjoy the play area. My kids enjoy the Dunluce Centre and are aged 6, 8, 9 and 11. It can be expensive, but it's a better alternative to sitting watching the rain on the windows!

Belfast, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
“Good and bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went with our two boys aged 10 and 15.
We found it to be good value as we were using Tesco Days Out vouchers, but I'm not sure that I would have felt as happy had I paid the full price.
There were plenty of young staff members but they spent most of their time chatting with each other when they could have been actually working.
We all really enjoyed the Laser tag and it was great to find something that the whole family could enjoy. We would definitely return to do this again.
However, the Turbo tours was very disappointing and the whole place felt grubby. The 3-d glasses could do with a clean and our hands felt sticky after holding the handles.

Newry, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“kids alive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

great play area for young kids an new laser play for older ones including adults

3 attraction reviews
“Great for older kids or babies.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We went to Finn mccools indoor playground. My daughter is 3 and very advanced interns of her agility and balance. We have a number of indoor play centres we have attended and she has gone off and had great fun. However the only area for her was a very young ball pool and a few soft toys. She was bored after 10 minutes. I asked the guy guarding the bigger zone could she go in and he said that if I was happy to let her in then that was fine but adults aren't allowed in. She got lost amongst the 5 levels and was distressed so he had to go get her. It is a great play zone for age 5 plus I would say or an advanced 4 year old. My point is there was nothing there for my daughter who is in between abilities. We ended up googling indoor play centres and up came cheeky chimps in coleraine. We were there for ages. She had a ball and was confident to go and have fun on her own and with the other children. Dunluce centre was £3.50 for under 3s and cheeky chimps was £3.40. Very disappointed with value of dunluce centre vs cheeky chimps.

Northern Ireland
7 attraction reviews
“Kids very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

3 Kids wanted to go to "Finn McCool's" ballpit - looked so good in pictures. Very dark inside and after 15 minutes they were bored stupid. £4.95 per child - very disappointed.