“Top class Indian food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spice

Spice
106 Ballyrobin Road | Muckamore Antrim, BT41 4TF, Templepatrick, Northern Ireland
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Telephone 028 9448 8666
ashby de la zouch
“Top class Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is the nearest Indian resturant to the Hilton [templepatrick] hotel and what a find, in the middle of nowhere required a taxi to get there, the food was excellant

Visited June 2013

“Lovely staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a take away for collection and on arrival to pick it up, we were offered two complimentary drinks of our choice. Asked politely how our day was, and had doors opened for us. The staff couldn't do enough to help out, food was yummy and my husband and I really enjoyed it! I would certainly go back and 100% recommend!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NorthEast, England
“Recommend as my experience is 100% satisfaction.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Went there as it came up on Tripadvisor as the nearest to the place I stayed during holiday. Certainly, I am happy with the dinner.
Did dine with 4 people and we were well greeted and the staff & restaurant manager is definitely the friendliest I have seen. They were so keen to listen to our specific taste and food was excellently prepared. I am 100% satisfied with atmosphere, service time, value and hassle free service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Extortionate take away prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I didnt actually complete my order.

I refuse to pay prices which would be expensive on the sit in restaurant side - for take away.

2 x currys (madras and rogan josh ie standard price) and 2 x portions of rice for £18 take away is quite frankly ridiculous in my opinion and people should refuse to pay until they do something about it.

Got me a chicken madras, pilau rice and chicken biriyani, 2 x popadoms and mint sauce for £13.60 from Surma in the Dairy Farm, Twinbrook which serves as nice an indian curry as I have had in the Greater Belfast area (and I have tried A LOT - extending out to Bangor and Newtownards, to Holywood, to Belfast City Centre, Lisburn Road, Glengormley)

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool
“Unbeatable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've had the pleasure of eating at this restaurant twice now & it just gets better and better. Amazing value for money, delicious food - best indian food i've ever had actually and the service is unbeatable. Staff are extremely efficient and attentive, always there to recommend any dishes to suit your taste and just extremely helpful. The finishing touch to our meal were two flaming sambucca's brought to the table, not to everyones taste im sure, but a lovely touch! If you're looking for an authentic indian meal in the area don't hesitate to try this place out, you wont regret it. :-)

• Visited December 2012