We had a terrific stay! Valerie and Maynard were so very hospitable. The food and accommodations were top notch. The view of the valley was what we envisioned a typical Irish countryside would look like. It was very green and picturesque. Just gorgeous! We thought it was an excellent location to see Bushmills, the distillery, Giant's Causeway and the Northern Ireland coastline. We loved it and look forward to going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valley View is close to the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle. It has spacious rooms with en-suite, TV, tea/coffee, hairdryers and small fridges in the rooms. The rooms are spotlessly clean. Tea/coffee and homemade bread are served on arrival between 3 and 6 pm. Valerie has a great knowledge of the local area and has information on restaurants and really good places to visit. Personal attention is given at all times. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Valley View Country House Hotel Bushmills
- Valley View Country House Bed And Breakfast
- Valley View Country House B & B Bushmills, Northern Ireland