We stayed for only one night and it wasn't enough. We arrived late on Sunday night and woke up early to head to Giant's Causeway in the morning. Smugglers Inn is very close to the causeway, it would be no problem to walk there on a nice day. We had a very nice dinner and breakfast, a great value on both! Just down the road from Bushmills, I wish we had left enough time to take the tour but we spent a good amount of time at the Causeway instead. I guess we will have to come back and will definately choose Smugglers Inn again. Thanks for the great visit! Staff was lovely!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Smugglers Inn....... We are a family run Hotel located on the famous Causeway Coastal Route and one mile from Northern Ireland's only UNESCO world heritage site, The Giant's Causeway. We are the closest Guest Inn to The Giant's Causeway. The Smugglers Inn is situated on an elevated site with panoramic views off the surrounding north Antrim coast and rural landscape. Our facilities include a fully licensed restaurant, a bistro, bar, free wi-fi and extensive free car parking at the rear of the property for cars and coaches.Upstairs we have twelve en suite rooms consisting of doubles, twins, family and executive bayview rooms. The Smugglers Inn is the perfect base to explore the unique and mythical attractions of Northern Ireland's North Antrim Coast including The Giant's Causeway, The medieval Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Irish Whiskey Distillery and Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Smugglers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Hotel Bushmills
- Smugglers Inn Bushmills, Northern Ireland