stayed here a few weeks ago with my parents and had the best accommodation and a huge welcome from Rosemary! The whole experience was delightful and our rooms were sooooo comfy and pretty, not to mention the fantastic breakfast and great chat with Rosemary! keep up the good work Rosemary as you and your accommodation are "little treasures"! cant wait for a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful Bed & Breakfast accommodation is situated on the road between Ballycastle and Bushmills right in the heart of the North Antrim Coast and Causeway Coast regions.Craig Cottage is set on a quiet location with stunning views overlooking the beautiful Rathlin Island and very close by to the small hamlets of Whitepark Bay, Ballintoy Harbour and Port Bradden. It’s sea views are amazing and the walks beside the B&B are a great way of distressing ones self. For the more enegetic there are lots of attractions near by; The Giants Causeway,The Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Dunluce Castle, The Giant's Causeway & Bushmills Railway, Portballintrae, Portrush, Portstewart and the great shopping town of Coleraine.The Craig Cottage Bed & Breakfast is the ideal place for you to start your visit of the North Antrim Coast and Causeway Coast vacation.Craig Cottage Bed and Breakfast provides clean and comfortable surroundings that will give you an ambience of 'home from home'. Craig Cottage's proprietor is Rosemary McFarland and she will do her utmost to ensure that your stay is both enjoyable and relaxing ensuring you will want to return very soon.If your looking to book a Bed and Breakfast for your stay here in the North Antrim Coast, we'll make sure you have a comfortable, clean and unforgettable visit to Craig Cottage ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Craig Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Craig Cottage Hotel Bushmills
- Craig Cottage Bed & Breakfast Bushmills, Northern Ireland