“Delightful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Causeway Lodge

You added Causeway Lodge to your Saves list
Causeway Lodge
5.0 of 5 Lodge   |   52 Moycraig Road | Dunseverick, Bushmills BT57 8TB , Northern Ireland   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights to celebrate my birthday. We felt very welcomed after a stressful journey with flight delays and bad weather. The owners were very helpful and gave us an excellent dinner recommendation for the evening and made the reservation for us. We decided to upgrade to a suite and were placed in the Dunluce Room which was beautiful and spacious. I loved the shower and the bathrobes provided were incredibly soft and comfortable. The only slight downfall was that the wifi connectivity was a little unreliable at times, but it wasn't a big issue. We had an amazing time and would not hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Can't recommend this place highly enough. Wonderful service, we ended up with a free upgrade because they weren't full which was lovely! Breakfast in the morning was delicious and we received such a friendly service during our entire stay. Will definitely return :)

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here recently for my birthday and it was amazing! The rooms were fab and the attention to detail was unreal. The owners were very helpful and recommended places to visit and places to eat. Its a perfect location for the Causeway and perfect location for a romantic getaway. It is expensive but it is well worth it! Best breakfast I have ever seen, all needs catered for!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonn, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This fantastic B&B at Northern Ireland's coastline offers amazing rooms, very comfortable beds, beautiful furniture and an extraordinary bathroom with the most wonderful bath robes you can find. Its setting close to the beautiful Antrim Coast and the impressing Giant's Causeway is very convenient for a several day stay. The hosts are very welcoming and the breakfast is just outstanding!!!

Room Tip: Every room is a gorgeous room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at the lodge after a rainy day in the coastal route and we couldn't have wished for a better place. reception was warm and prompt. We were shown our room straight away and it was lovely: lots of character and great attention to detail. The breakfast was also excellent. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the causeway lodge on the eve of my wedding. My late arrival wasn't a problem, Lyle greeted us with a warm welcome and was at hand to help us get settled. On opening the front door, immediately the luxury and attention to detail was obvious. The suite was just as it is in the pictures if not better. Every little detail has been carefully thought out. The decor and furnishings are not just stunning but so comfortable and warm especially the huge bed! The bathroom was spotless and lovely and warm. After a peaceful nights sleep I got up to have breakfast in the dining room, which was beautiful as was the sitting room and hall with a stunning staircase. I haven't seen a better selection of breakfast items in a 5 star hotel. Every taste was catered for and Anne's warm charm and excellent service added to a brilliant stay. I have to mention also the gentlemen next door who has an amazing garden which compliments the lodge beautifully. He knew I wanted a photo in my wedding dress before I left to get married in his garden. He really went out of his way to having the garden looking spectacular! It was really appreciated. I felt like royalty on my departure. Overall I would like to congratulate and thank Anne and Lyle for a brilliant stay and start to married life. You both are superb hosts, your standards are 1st class and the lodge is absolutely stunning. I will definitely be booking in for my anniversary!

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This was a perfect location for us to explore the causeway coast line. The owners are friendly and run a good ship. The rooms are spacious, modern and quiet. The cooked breakfast are tasty and substantial to set you up for the day ahead. Thank you for a lovely 4 night stay.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Causeway Lodge? Share your experiences!