This was the first time to visit Northern Ireland and I must admit that it was a good choice to stay at the Dobbins Inn Hotel. This beautiful historic building was a great place to spend a couple of nights.
When we arrived the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They were able to give us advice where to go and how to get there.
At the restaurant food was excellent and the place has a cozy atmosphere.
Our room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Inn dating back to 15th Century, with many a ghostly tale, located in the heart of Carrickfergus.15 well appointed bedrooms, ensuite & with complimentary WIFI. Popular bar lounge & restaurant serving traditional food throughout the day.Small meeting room for personal dining or team conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Dobbins Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dobbins Hotel Carrickfergus
- Dobbins Inn Hotel Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland