“Superb” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Dungannon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Brewer's House is a gastropub in the village of Donaghmore, Co Tyrone which aims to serve excellent food and drink with quality ingredients sourced from the best local suppliers where possible. The objective of everyone at The Brewer's House is to make all our guests feel very welcome and comfortable and to leave our venue having had a memorable experience every time.
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I was here twice in the last month, now my fav restaurant!! On my last visit I had the rump of lamb, which like butter!! Would highly recommend the tastes of carrot dessert- amazing!! There are daily specials which each come with a suggestion for an accompanying wine. Would really recommend this place!!

Ireland
“good menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went there on a saturday night and requested to eat downstairs as one of our party is unable to go walk up stairs the staff were pleasant and answered any queries we made on the dishes we had great starters and main and the desserts were unusal flavours but seemed to work my only quibble is can they have better lighting at the tables as the menus which had small print were a little hard to read or at least put on white tablecloths to reflect some light The elder two in my party still enjoy eating out and we like to try different places but we will go back again

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went here for a business lunch on Friday, a large group of 14. We were all pleased with the range on the lunch menu and ordered a variation of mains. Staff were friendly and quickly seated us in the private dining room upstairs. Service was prompt and food was delicious. Particular favourites were the Thai Curry and the Steak Sandwich.

Pizza served on a fab board, and the fish cakes on a lovely piece of slate, so presentation was great on everything.

Would not hesitate booking here again for our lunches as the service and food was top notch.

Dublin
“WOW WOW WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place is getting better & better! I've been here a few times for dinner & drinks and really enjoyed it so we decided to have a special occasion there, a family Holy Communion. Due to the size of our group we were offered a private dining room upstairs which worked perfectly as we had babies and toddlers and we had the room to ourselves for them to play and make noise! The Sunday lunch menu was extensive and the kiddies menu is better than any I've ever seen. The waitress was just brilliant & accommodated all our requests (kids wanting some thing off both menus, heating up bottles, serving babies first), she really went out of her way!
The food was fabulous, the deserts are so unusual & tasty, the hostess went out of her way to look after us, I would highly recommend the Brewers House & am looking forward to my next visit already!

dublin
“Wow! Wow! Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My fiance and I lunched here on a Sunday afternoon. Firstly we were struck by the contemporary decor, which is very 'London' in feel. The waiting staff were also stylishly turned out in smart uniforms, not to mention their world class table manner. The menu was unexpectedly diverse, with plenty to choose from for both the adventurous and traditional diner. The seafood chowder was to die for! I went with monkfish for main and he had steak - both top notch. Loved the wooden boards that certain items are served on, which added a real rustic charm. Although I am not a vegetarian I was very tempted by some of their non-meat options which sounded yummy! We couldn't fit in dessert but bought a loaf of their delicious honey and stout brown bread to take away for our supper instead. All in all, we had a fabulous meal and will definitely return. Well worth a visit!