“lunch and awalk around” 4 of 5 stars

Dungannon, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“lunch and awalk around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good place to brows around plenty of places to eat. Wheelchair friendly with lifts to upper floors where needed.

Visited May 2013

carrickfergus
4 attraction reviews
“first time visit to the linen green”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was excited to visit for the first time as I had heard such a lot about it. The Loft restaurant was brilliant the staff were lovely and very helpful. We had a lovely meal there but decided to give someone else our custom for the coffee, etc. We went to the Deli on the Green and what a difference, the staff were sullen and uncommunicative and the coffee was awful, We had asked for a skinny latte, an ordinary latte and an espresso. All were tasteless and the waitress was not even sure which one was the skinny and which was the regular. We are in to coffee big time and we wil not ever go back there. Even when I went up to pay I was being looked at as if I had just blown in by the wind. I must add we were on a day out and were, indeed dressed in our glad rags, so that could not have been the reason for the poor service, We were not asked if everything was ok as I would have told them what I thought, save to say I will not be back there.

Visited May 2013
“Looking forward to our return to the Loft!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We (3 ladies accompanied with our 3 daughters whom are all under the age of 4 years) called into the complex today for a browse and lunch! Really enjoyed our delicious and generous sized portion in the Loft restaurant! The staff throughout the complex were inviting and acknowledged our supervised inquisitive children! All happy ladies whom shall return in the near fucture x

Belfast, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“A la Mode”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The Linen Green is often a busy place but that's what I like about it. Plenty of buzz. There are clothes shops, a farm shop, a post office, a sports shop, gift shops and three places to choose to eat from. The Loft and The Deli on the Green can be especially busy at lunchtimes so I prefer the upstairs cafe at Bedeck because there are not so many customers, it's a nice contrast to the buzz.
Whenever I'm at the Linen Green, I usually call at the shop close by called "A la Mode." It has a lot of lovely little gifts at reasonable prices and the owner is friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2013
Holywood
“Girls' day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Visited Linen Green last week with friends.We had a fantastic day & I have been raving about LG ever since! Food in The Loft is excellent,especially the raspberry & white chocolate scones.
Yvonne in The Lingerie Room couldn't have been more attentive;we were all so impressed with the whole experience.
What a hidden gem!