“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a lovely place to eat, the food is freshly cooked, staff are really friendly. You get personal service. I ordered the cawl and was told it was vegetarian and did I mind. I decided to try it and was pleasantly surprised actually preferred it to the traditional meat based cawl. The puddings are 'to die for'.

Definitely worth a try great food at great prices.

Visited March 2014

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Freshly made delicious meals, and excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a Carmarthen institution and a great place to eat. Moyra and her sister Carol are in charge, and they provide such a fun and familiar environment - there's no wonder so many people go back there again and again. I've been a regular for nearly a decade.

If I had to describe the menu I would say it's good honest food, prepared on-the-spot, and includes Welsh staples like cawl, cockles, and nice light fish dishes. There are also other typical dishes like lasagne, curry, various meat dishes etc, omelettes, toasties. I recently tried the garlic mushrooms which were delicious.
I would recommend their sweets, which are all homemade, my favourite being the bread-and-butter pudding.

I also think Pantri provides the best full breakfast in Carmarthen, and for under £5 too!
In short, it's a great place to eat; everyone I've ever taken there has been very impressed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carmarthen
“Great little place to have lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My partner and I visit here every so often. Our favourite meal is the chicken curry, delicious :) lovely atmosphere and the staff are always very welcoming. Also great prices for what you get. Something disappointing for me would be the chips, I feel the meals would be perfectly finished off with hand cut/homemade chips. But other than that everything else is lovely. Well worth a visit.

“Excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The food is all home cooked fresh, and is lovely. The staff are attentive, and the atmosphere great.

Visited March 2013
Llanelli
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I am a teacher in a special needs unit and we go to pantri blakeman regularly. The owner and staff are always more than accommodating. The pupils and the staff always love going there and the food is absolutely lovely. Visual menus are also available which means my pupils can choose whatever they want to it. Would recommend it to everyone.

• Visited September 2013