“Amazingggggggggg!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Aberaeron, United Kingdom
“Amazingggggggggg!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

What can i say... I love this place!!Superb food and awesome service!! Jennie and Andrew the owners are great and the staff are fabulous, very friendly and helpful. The ambiance at the cafe is lovely. Highly recommend this place! Can't wait to go back again :)

Visited March 2013

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Evening meal was excellent and fantastic value at £20 for three courses. Staff were friendly and helpful and the ambience was lovely. Can't wait to go back again.

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“It's not a café, it's foodie heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Café at Number 4 succeeds with the simple formula of using the best local ingredients, simply and intelligently cooked, and served by friendly and helpful staff. Dinner is a set three-course meal at a very reasonable £20 per head. The place is not licensed so bring your own alcohol. This also helps to bring the cost down - no 3+ times markup on an indifferent bottle here!
I liked it so much that I'm taking my daughter and son-in-law there on Friday for a farewell meal before they depart to live in California.

Pembrokeshire
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

You must have the waffle, it was amazing! A really nice stylish cafe in Carmarthen with amazing food and customer service. I would highly recommend.

“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I took my sister for lunch at Cafe no 4. My sister said "cafe". All I said was wait and see. Yet again the staff delivered. Couldn't fault the service. An excellent selection of coffee which we drank while browsing the menu. French onion soup to start which was served with grated cheese (which my sister had no idea what to do with) homemade bread. Amazing. I had a fancy pasta dish and the flavours were like no others I've tasted in a pasta dish. Wonderful. My sister was well impressed and keeps talking about the goats cheese. Perhaps ill see more of her now as we will definitely be going back for that. Can't rate this restaurant/cafe enough. If your thinking of visiting I'd book cause I tried to book a table for the weekend and they were full. They are definitely doing something right.