We stayed two nights at Chinthurst which is conveniently located near the centre of Skipton. We were made to feel very welcome. The room was excellent. Very spacious, very clean, large bed and well equipped. Breakfast was superb. Huge choice and more than enough to satisfy any appetite. Highly recommended and excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb late Victorian building, renovated to a very high standard and furnished in an Edwardian style. Awarded 5 Star Silver January 2008. Set amidst beautiful gardens, with plenty of on-site parking, all this and only a 2-minute walk from Skipton's bustling high street. All rooms are en-suite, complete with hospitality tray, flat screen TV, HD DVD player, and complimentary DVD library. Computer and Internet access available. Please note we do not take bookings for Saturday nights only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Chinthurst B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinthurst Bed And Breakfast
- Chinthurst Hotel Skipton
- Chinthurst B&B Skipton, England