It is very difficult to put into words what we all (four of us) thought about this place.
It is no wonder it is officially a five star B & B, everything about the place is five star.
As you approach the hotel from the road, you are aware of the lovely gardens which front the premises, the very ample car park and the welcoming front door.
A quick ‘ding’ on the bell at reception and Hazel is there…a no hurried registration, a mine of local information.
Our rooms (2) were very, very adequate; more like five star hotel! (see pic of one of them – room 2)
All the facilities one could wish for were there, and even, just outside the door, an ‘honesty’ bar/snackshop!
Breakfast was a wonderful experience; I have never been so spoilt for choice, both on the cold and hot menus.
All this, just a five-minute walk from Skipton Town Centre – Highly Recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Chinthurst Hotel Skipton
- Chinthurst Hotel
- Chinthurst Bed And Breakfast
- Chinthurst B&B Skipton, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb late Victorian building, renovated to a very high standard and furnished in an Edwardian style. Awarded 5 Star Silver January 2008. Set amidst beautiful gardens, with plenty of on-site parking, all this and only a 2-minute walk from Skipton's bustling high street. All rooms are en-suite, complete with hospitality tray, flat screen TV, HD DVD player, and complimentary DVD library. Computer and Internet access available. Please note we do not take bookings for Saturday nights only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Chinthurst B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.