“Devonshire Arms Spa rip off” 1 of 5 stars

+44 (0)1756 718142
Website
Improve this listing
Ilkley
“Devonshire Arms Spa rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

My daughter booked an early Mother's Day present for me last week at the Spa. She had booked 2 treatments for me and one for her, at a cost of £95. There is a small pool and jacuzzi and a sauna and steam room, which I thought we would be able to use within this cost. Wrong, we would have to pay another £60 just to use these small facilities! In the end my daughter haggled with the manager and managed to pay another £20. Mytreatments were supposed to be an hour back massage which was very nice but was only 40 minutes, and an hour pedicure which was only 35 minutes. I felt the whole thing was about trying to make as much money as possible. They ran individual swimming lessons for small children in the afternoon which although we were told about, was not quite what I excpected from a spa.

Dont bother going, look around and find a better spa to spoil yourself